WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small labels of software that are stored in the access equipment through the browser, retaining only information related to the preferences, not including personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of the websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES IT EXIST?
There are two cookie groups that can be used
- Permanent cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to the Andreia Oliveira Accounting Intelligence website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing a more personalized service.
- Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies – Allows website navigation and application usage, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – Used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional Cookies – Saves user preferences regarding site usage so you do not have to reconfigure your site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies – Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies – Directs advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target the advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, navigation on the website.